Monday, August 9, 2010



Remember Y2K? Classmates were asking me, what are you and your parents doing?! And they were telling us to stock up on rice, beans and water.

My parents bought a few cases of water the last minute because I nagged them to. But we didn't need to buy rice. We already had rice in stock because well, we're Asian.

Anyway, as we all now know, nothing happened. But at least we had a few cases of water, which we used immediately as Phoenix tap tastes like rust and swimming pool water. Oh, and SF tap is good. I hear Seattle tap is pretty great. Yes, I am a tap water connoisseur (not really, I lie). Coming from someone who used to drink water out of a deep well in a country with archaic hydro and sewage systems.

What will you do if the internet breaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...