Wednesday, December 15, 2010



It's supposedly a fact!

My dog Puppy cannot play catch. I'll throw something and he won't pay attention to it. He knows how to sit though, but that's pretty much it. I think he can lay down too, but it didn't work last time I told him to.

My cats Money and Wonky Kitten can play catch though. I'll throw Money's fuzzy green pouf and he'll quickly run after it and drop it close to me. He also loves to play this game where he'd bat his pouf under the oven and he'd try to fish it out. If he can't get it from the front, he'll climb to the back of the oven and reach for it there. If that fails, I reach for it for him. Then he'll do it over and over and over again. He's in love with that little gnarly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...